Job Description- Continental Cartage – Company Driver Flat Deck
Landtran TL – Continental Cartage division is a family owned company renowned for its expertise in transporting equipment and materials in and out of Canada’s North. We pioneered transportation on the legendary Ice roads. We have built a solid record of customer satisfaction and a reputation as a company of high integrity. For these reasons, our business continues to expand as industry leaders continue to choose us as their carrier of choice.
We currently have 4 opportunities for Long Haul/Cross-Border Class 1 Truck Drivers with minimum 2 years experience to join either our Canadian fleet with option to run US.
· Benefits – Medical and Dental
· Option for RRSP program
· Performance bonuses
· Competitive salary (mileage and percentage based) – Earn Over $85,000/year
· Paid orientation
· Pick your own contract for company drivers, we offer both a percentage or a mileage contract you decide which works for your needs
· Some customized work opportunities based on drivers preference
· Operate company vehicle in a safe manner following all company rules and regulations
· Receive load information from dispatch, VIA on board satellite
· Insure proper load securement
· Tarping mandatory on most loads
· Deliver loads to customers in a timely manner
· AZ or Class 1 driver’s license
· 2 years driving experience along with Flat deck experience
· Super B deck experience considered an asset
· 2 years mountain experience
· Current commercial driver’s abstract
· Criminal Record Check
· Need to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
“NO NEW GRADUATES”we are looking for experienced truck drivers only
Please send resume and current abstract.
Some error has occured.