Job Description- Continental Cartage Owner Operator Flat Deck CAD/CAD-USA
MUST OWN YOUR OWN UNIT to apply.
Be the Best. Work for the Best in Class with Continental Cartage a division of Landtran TL.
Landtran TL – Continental Cartage division is a family owned company renowned for its expertise in transporting equipment and materials in and out of Canada’s North. We pioneered transportation on the legendary ice roads. Our business continues to expand as industry leaders continue to choose us as their carrier of choice.
We are hiring Class 1 Owner Operators with minimum 2 years experience to join our Canadian Fleet or for US cross-border runs.
· Competitive salary and Performance bonuses
· Paid orientation
· Option for RRSP program
· Some customized work based on our driver’s preferences
· MUST OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK
· AZ or Class 1 driver’s license
· 2 years mountain driving experience – Super B deck experience considered an asset
· Current commercial driver’s abstract
· Criminal Record Check and Need to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
· NO NEW GRADUATES we are looking for experienced truck drivers only.
· Operate your vehicle in a safe manner following all company rules and regulations
· Receive load information from dispatch, VIA on board satellite
· Insure proper load securement – Tarping mandatory on most loads
· Deliver loads to customers in a timely manner
Please send resume and current abstract.
Some error has occured.