Job Description- Dempsey Freight – Dry Van Owner Operator
BC Regional with some Alberta Availability
Class 1 Tridem Van Regional AB BC Owner Operator Truck Drivers – Up TO $250K Gross per year
Dempsey Freights a Landtran TL division, is currently hiring Professional and Motivated Highway Drivers to run BC and Alberta for our tridem dry van division. We offer a Great Pay package, including Benefits, Fuel, and flexible home time- home every alternate night and weekends. We offer our drivers a stable and enjoyable work environment. If you’re tired of strapping, chaining, tarping or you are just looking for a change, this is the job you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for Class 1 Owner Operators in Western Canada.
· Competitive hourly wage $25/hour
· Freedom and Flexibility in schedule
· Benefits available Medical, Dental, Vision
· 98% no touch freights
· No paint code
· Safely and securely operate and drive tractor and trailer using authorized roadways
· Make sure the load is secured
· Deliver freight to customer safely
Truck Driver Requirements:
· Class 1 License
· Must own your own unit – mandatory
· Minimum 2 years of driving experience *exceptions considered on per case basis
· Mountain experience considered an asset
· Cargo securement Experience considered an asset
· Recent Driver’s Abstract
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $250,000.00 /year
Some error has occured.