Job Description- Monarch Transport Company Long Haul Class 1 Driver Van Division
Monarch Transport (1975) Ltd is currently hiring professional and motivated Highway Drivers to run Western Canada in our Dry Van division.We offer a great pay package, including benefits, assigned trucks, fuel, safety, and mileage bonuses and flexible home time. We offer our drivers a stable and enjoyable work environment. If you’re tired of strapping, chaining, tarping or you are just looking for a change, this is the job you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for Class 1 Truck Drivers to Operate in Western Canada with preference given to drivers in Alberta and British Columbia.
· Competitive hourly wage
· Flexible schedules with more home time
· 4c safety incentive subject to Safety Incentive Policy
· Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision
· Fuel Bonus, 4.5c/mile if kept under 6 MPG
· Newer Automatic T680 Kenworth Trucks fully loaded
· 98% No touch freights
· 10,000 mile bonus – $200
· Paid extra picks/drops
· Paid Hourly work and wait time
· Driver friendly operations team
· Safely and securely operates and drive tractor and trailer using authorized roadways
· Make sure the load is secured
· Deliver freight to customer safely
Truck Driver Requirements:
· Class 1 License
· Minimum 2 years of driving experience
· Cargo securement experience considered an asset
· Recent driver’s abstract
Please send resume and current abstract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Some error has occured.