Job Description- Monarch Transport Dry Van Owner Operator
Western Canada Regional (4 western Provinces)
MUST OWN YOUR OWN UNIT to apply.
Be the Best. Work for the Best in Class with Monarch Transport a division of Landtran TL.
Monarch Transport (1975) Ltd is currently hiring Professional and Motivated Owner Operators for
our Tandem Dry Van US division to run Cross Border Canada/USA.
STOP being treated like a unit number. You matter to us, come be part of the Team! The grass ISgreener with Monarch Transport.
· New Contracts!
· Competitive rates – CONTACT US FOR UPCOMING NEW AND IMPROVED MILEAGE RATE
· Make up to $1.60 loaded per mile *including fuel surcharge*
· .03 additional per mile on all DG loads (FAST card required)
· Own your own Dry Van? Monarch Transport pays an additional 0.12 per mile
· Flexible schedule
· Option to participate in benefits program
· 96% no touch freights
· No paint code, we supply decals
· We pay for the prorate on the plates except tax and offer low insurance rates
· Can provide 10,000 + miles/month for drivers that want the work
· Assistance with border crossing paperwork and manifests from our knowledgeable staff
· MUST OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK
· Class 1 or AZ License
· Tandem axel highway tractor, 22,000 lbs tare weight maximum. All years considered.
· Minimum 2 years of driving experience – Mountain experience required
· Cargo securement
· Recent Driver’s Abstract
· Safely operate truck and trailer using authorized roadways
· Make sure the load is secured and trailer is sealed
· Deliver freight in a safe, professional and timely manner
· Routes run BC/AB/SK/MB and all 49 States
Please send resume and current abstract.
Some error has occured.